The importance of setting written, measurable goals has never been more crucial than in the current real estate climate. Did you do as much business as you wanted in 2010? Do you have concrete steps to take to accomplish more in 2011?
Agents need a blueprint for achieving success, and at Jack Conway & Co., goal-setting is an integral part of career development. Office managers meet with agents at year’s-end to discuss specific goals. The management team and support staff then ensure that agents have an action plan to meet their objectives. Progress is monitored regularly throughout the year.
Writing down goals not only gives you clarity and certainty – precious commodities in today’s marketplace – it almost guarantees your success. Numerous studies and personal-development experts say that only 3% of people write down their goals, and those 3% end up being more successful than the other 97% combined! At Conway, we’re putting that statistic to the test. Our founder and chairman, Jack Conway, issued a company-wide challenge to increase business by 25% next year. So no matter how the market fares in the coming months, Conway’s agents have the resources they need to increase their own business and achieve a level of success to make 2011 a Happy New Year.
Do you have goals for next year? Find out how being a part of Jack Conway & Co.’s sales team will help you increase your business and work smarter in 2011.