The fundamental strength of home ownership hasn’t changed – today, tomorrow, or in the future. Your Conway agent can help you find the perfect new home for you that suits your lifestyle and needs! Not sure if buying a home is right for you? Here’s our list of the Top 10 Reasons to Buy Now!
1. Low Prices. Home prices are down an average of 30% currently across the country. Homes are more affordable and within people’s income levels more now than in the past.
2. Low Mortgage Rate. With mortgage rates as low as 4.3% for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, buyers can save a lot of money over time on the interest accruing on their mortgage. Costs are down 20% from even 2 years ago!
3. Deductions. When you do the math, you may find that if you add up all the tax deductions you get for mortgage interest and other home ownership-related benefits, your cost of owning could actually drop BELOW the cost of renting a comparable home.
4. Freedom. When you own a home, you can paint your walls whatever color you want to, have dogs and cats, and not worry about the property manager invading your privacy.
5. Choice. There are currently thousands of homes available for sale in Conway Country! Browse through our current listings or contact us to help you find exactly what you need!
6. Superior Living. In certain markets, the “nicer” and more desirable homes are often the for-sale houses or condos.
7. Risk Capital. Once the economy picks up again, you will benefit from it more as a homeowner than a renter- even if your initial goal was just a ‘nicer’ home.
8. Inflation Protection. Historically, the appreciation on the value of your home outpaces the inflation rate over time.
9. Forced Saving. A portion of your monthly mortgage payment goes towards your principal balance/ equity. When you sell your home, the equity is yours!
10. The Future. The U.S. is estimated to grown by another 100 million people in 40 years. The demand for housing will eventually outpace supply. Investing in a home today gives your family better options in the future.
If you’re thinking about buying a new home, you can browse our current sales listings and check for upcoming Open Houses, or simply contact your local Jack Conway office to speak with a knowledgeable agent.
You can also use our Conway Home Mortgage Preapproval Services to see what you can comfortably afford to pay for your new home!